Monday, October 30, 2006

Make up Artist Needed

I was wondering if you know of a Make Up Artist student that is willing to work for free (if I have to pay them I would like to discuss that with them). I have a photo session on November 25 now 5 models instead of 3, one is a Miami Heat dancer, the other is a Miami Dolphins Cheerleader, two ballet dancers and the other is a student. All selects of the photos will be given to the MUA by DVD (they make the prints themselves). The help would be great. Thank you.

Robert Madrid (Former AiFL Photography Student)

561.512.4891

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger barbee cain said...

I am a make-up artist/photographer that lives in Orlando. You can reach me @ 407-701-2227. My galleries
http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbee/sets/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home