Thursday, October 12, 2006

Letter from Fashion Chair Mr. West


Dear Fashion Club Member,
Firstly thank you for joining our Fashion Club that is the easy part over with.

As you may or may not know the Fashion club is one of the most active groups within the school. Every quarter I assign an instructor to take the helm for while and direct the ship. Ms Adrian did this for a couple of quarters doing numerous shows which we have become famous for. Now this is the second quarter in a row that Mr. Milman is the Captain. Mr. Milman milmandesign@comcast.net is helping drive the club in to the uncharted territories of what people are calling the second wave of the internet. Even though you might not know what this is, most of you are part of it; especially of you have a My Space account, contributed to a Blog or you, You Tube…..

This is one is pretty good, if you are old like me and you remember that at one time album covers was the highest form of art there was.

Or this one, my arch nemesis, ‘Tim Gun" using really big words on Project Runway

Please stop by my office, tell me your word of the day so I can get better at this!

Get the picture…. This is your world it is about mass involvement, content and easy access.

The fashion club is part of your environment. Be an active member get involved, do stuff don’t worry how long it takes, what other people are going to think. as Starsky said
“Do it”
Stop by and give me your ideas, or drop me a line at awest@ii.edu

Your Friendly Fashion Chair.

Mr. West

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home